Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Say it outloud

I know most of this blog sounds like whining and complaining. I frankly don’t really care. I write this for me, but allow many to read- those close to me, to get a better understanding of the emotions I am going through. Seems they are mostly negative, and sad. But that’s mostly what I am going through.
2011 is almost here, Everyone makes these new years resolutions. I never did that, but I do have a list of what I want to do this year

Learn Italian
Take a Ballet Class
Jump out of a plane (and use a parachute)
Run a 5k
Save 5,000 $
Go to Hawaii
Play the Piano more
Read more books
Study more
get out of the country again (preferably Italy, Africa, or Spain)
Get really good at Yoga
Put my toes in the sand in California
Visit my family in Arizona and Austin at least once every 2-3 months
Be a better friend
Learn how to be more confident
Read the BOM all the way through
Go to the spa once a month
Cook more (everyday)
Visit NYC by fall
Go horseback riding
Sing in church
Train myself to wake up early
Work out more
Say yes more
Volunteer

Looks like I will busy this year. Make sure if you want to spend time with me, you make an appointment.

2 comments:

  1. love your list. gave me some ideas to add to mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and I need to sit down and get your budget planned out. :) fun times

    ReplyDelete