Monday, April 18, 2011

Friends


I love my friends. I have friends all over the place, and world even! How cool is that!?
I have friends in other countries... that brings a smile to my face.

I was thinking today, how would I get through all the many things that I have gone through without friends?

I've made some new ones recently.

Don't you love when you make a new friend, and you know immediately that you  are going to be friends for a very long time..maybe even eternity?

I love my friends. They are mostly girls right now. I used to only have like 1 or 2 girlfriends- the rest were men. I felt that I got along better with men.

Well, that always gets complicated- feelings get involved..or you kiss them..ugh- complications galore!

Anyways. I love you friends. Dearly. I love you. I owe you so much. For the endless times calling crying, laughing, venting, screaming, or just calling because I have nothing to say, but I need someone.

I am going to be a better friend to those who have to me.. or need one. That's my new goal.
I realize that I can be very selfish sometimes.
Despair and sorrow will do that.

Love you.

Love,
Your friend.

2 comments: