Sunday, November 7, 2010

M.E.

I love sugar.
I day dream about Africa (ever since Ive been 19yrs old Ive wanted to go there)
First time Ive been to the pacific ocean was when I was 23
My 1st real best friend was the exact same size and height of me. We shared everything, even boyfriends..
I think i am a perfect mix of my mom and dad, genetically
I love to drink coke with lemon with lots of ice.
I cant drink things unless they are super cold, hence lots of ice
I sleep sideways (seriously)
I eat like a fat person
I love flowers, especially Peonies
I hate my teeth
I love to pull pranks- 26 and still doing them
When I become a best friend, i become the best one they've ever had
I love to serve
I give before I take
Cooking is a passion of mine ( I love trying new foods)
I love food, all food..especially good food.
My dad will always hold the biggest part of my heart.
My mom is shorter than me and i love it bc im finally taller than someone else in the world
I wouldn't trade my size for any amount of money
Working out makes me happier
I have to have the AC blowing on my face, i hate having a hot face
I take long showers, even when im late
I am a chap stick/lip gloss whore
I sleep with two pillows
I am super organized (almost OCD)
I love movies
I dance all the time
I dont like to cry in front of people (i rarely do it except to a few close people)
I give myself too easily
I dont assume things
I work really hard on everything I do
I love shoes
I cant eat artichokes
I like raw cookie dough (homemade only)
I love the Gospel and the church and the savior and the pres of the church
I have a very special soft spot for Pres. Hinckley
I want a big family and i hope they are loud and obnoxious and funny and smart (like me ;)
I would wreck my car just to avoid hitting an animal (except birds)
I am usually not afraid to look like a fool
I laugh at everything..even when its inappropriate
I am loud - voice and opinion
I am not a morning person
I am a night person. I can stay up way too late
I can be very mean, and very nice
I love to take care of people
I take on others problems too easily
I dont like onions
I will eat frosting until I am about to throw up
I started a food fight my senior year in high school and the football took the blame and all got detention
I've Saran wrapped 5 cars in my life
I've been 6 boys 1st kiss.
I dont remember the name of the boy who gave me my 1st kiss
I want to go sky diving ( and will in about 4 months)
I spoil those I love
I've been a size 6 shoe my whole life, until recently my feet shrunk and now im 5.5
I get really really really unhappy when im beyond starving hungry
I dont like bad drivers..(im one of them)
Some people dont like that im honest with all my feelings..but i dont care
I love doing things by myself, I can drive like 10 hours by myself and have the best time in my life.
I am afraid of the dark and people hiding in the shower
I dont like scary movies
I love romance
I dont like PDA
I burp.. A lot
I love ice
I can get really silly sometimes and its almost obnoxious and its hard to stop it from getting too far
I hate that I cant pee standing up without getting pee on my shoes or pants or legs
I am very crafty and talented
I have an eye for decorating (if the budget is right)
I love kittens
I learned very early in life that those who talk about money dont have it
I love fire places
Hot coco is my favorite with TONS of whipped cream
My favorite memory is when my dad and i were laying in the living room floor talking about life while the fire slowly burned dead (our house in NJ-i was in high school)  (major daddy daughter bonding moment, from then on i always told my dad everything)
To this day I still think my dad is the smartest man on earth
I hate math
I cant sleep with socks on
I am addicted to music
I sing in my car on the top of my lungs
I dance as Im starting to get dressed for the day
I've never seen the sunset or rise
I am a hopeless romantic
I love my lips
I love high heels
I have long eyelashes
I should have been an actress
I love love
I try not to hold back (bad quality)
I hate sorry
I love to play the piano
I cry in the car
I love that music speaks my feelings
I like to be alone, it doesn't scare me
I hate that sometimes i stare at my phone hoping someone calls or texts me (and doesn't)
I want a beach cruiser bike
I love macaroni and cheese
I like coca-cola..A LOT
I am going to Europe in less than a month
I hope to fill an entire passport with stamps (before it expires)
I love the beach
I love the lake
I love the mountains
I hate the desert
I've never kissed in the rain
I wish I had a crystal ball.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot to say, concerning each one. But I don't know if anyone else wants to hear my response to each one.

    Two replies will suffice, for now...

    How have you never seen the sun set or rise? That's beyond ridiculous.

    And you've never kissed in the rain...sad.

    I enjoyed this list, even though I think we basically spoke about every one of those things during our 11 hours on the phone. But it is refreshing, and made me smile, and I wish I could make a list myself, but I just... can't.

    ReplyDelete