Thursday, November 4, 2010

Used to.

I used to love dogs.
I am watching a friends dog. His name is Jack. He farts and breaths heavy ALL the time. When he licks himself it sounds so disgusting I cant help but scream at him. He barks constantly, and he has pooped on the floor 3x since I've been watching him. This morning was a breaking point for me. He will no longer be allowed to occupy the inside of the house. Jack spent the entire day outside yesterday because I had a work event and I knew I wouldn't be home until late that night. When I got home and let him in, he was of course obnoxious and breathing heavy. I locked him outside of my room and when I wake this morning there was a lovely present on the floor. I don't get it. He spent ALL day outside. During that time he couldn't find a nice proper place to poop? He had to wait till 8:34am to take a nice crap on the corner of the rug covering the tile? I quickly grabbed him and reprimanded him by the usual tactics of shoving their face in their own feces. Mean of me you think? Nope. If I pooped on the floor I would expect someone to shove my face and tell me "no! bad girl!" why? you ask? Because you're not supposed to poop on the floor. I grew up with the worlds best dog. His name was Max. He was so tender and nice. Everyone who met him loved him. He never did anything wrong. Except Christmas time he ate all my Hershey kisses and spit the wrappers out- that's how smart he was. So i didn't really get mad at him because he was smart enough not to eat the foil wrappings.
This dog, Jack however is the worst, poorly trained monster dog. He could be smart. I have seen plenty of smart dogs in my life, no matter the breed. So I have given up. Hes been exiled out of the Garden of Eden into the wilderness of the backyard. Judge me. I don't care. hes a DOG. not a human- granted some humans deserve the same treatment I am exemplifying. So now that the dog bug has gotten out of my system. I'm ready for a little kitten. This video shows a great example of why kittens are so great. Look what they do to little girls :)
Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I hate dogs. The biggest problem is that they don't speak English, and they don't understand tone of voice nor hand signals. Sure, you could train them, but it takes way too long, and who has the patience with a dog that came from the pound? To be blunt, I will be grateful the day I move out of my brother's house, simply to get away from his endlessly shedding ugly stinky dog.

    And PS, if you pooped on the floor, I would either submit you to a retirement home, or just laugh my head off.

    That youtube video is so darling! It's so funny. "I have to go pee.... pssssssssss"

    ReplyDelete